INTERHATCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Please note that these terms and conditions will apply to any order made to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions (including any terms or conditions purporting to apply under any purchase order, confirmation order, specification or other document).
INTERHATCH is a trading name of PEAKBRIDGE GLOBAL LTD.
- We reserve the right to alter prices without notice, when due to circumstances beyond our control.
- VAT, when chargeable, will be charged at the rate current at the time of delivery.
A VAT invoice will be issued with every sale. Please retain your invoice as proof of purchase.
- Payment is in full before dispatch, unless otherwise agreed. In the event that we agree payment after dispatch, time for payment shall be of the essence. Payment will be accepted by bank transfer, cash, cheque, credit card or debit card. We reserve the right to wait for cheques to clear before delivery. Local Authority or other 'Establishment' purchase orders accepted.
- Any dates specified by us for delivery are intended to be an estimate and time and delivery shall not be made of the essence by notice.
- We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss (including, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and similar loss), costs, damages, charges or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of goods.
- If you fail to accept delivery of the goods or if we cannot deliver or offload the goods on time because you have not provided sufficient information, the goods will be deemed to have been delivered, risk in the goods will pass to you and we may recover from you any costs and expenses incurred by us in retrieving, storing and re-delivering the goods.
- Where appropriate, the customer is responsible for any cranage or specialised lifting equipment for off-loading at site, safe storage on site and for the provision of up to two persons to assist with off-loading and erection of the equipment.
- The customer is responsible for the provision of suitable services of water, electricity and drainage with all necessary taps and isolators.
- Where appropriate, the customer is responsible for:
(i)Engineers local travel, hotel, subsistence costs and air tickets
(ii)All import duties and local taxes